Sign My Guestbook! Contact Me! Back to my frontpage!  
  Flash PHP Music Downloads Photoshop, Fireworks, and other media arts Programming All about me!  

CD Cover

1. I drew a concept of the cd cover.

2. I had 5 pictures taken of me. Though I only used 3.  

3. I cut and pasted all the pictures together to form me. The stance makes it look like I am jumping.

4. I collected the hat from a sprite rip that I found on the web. I then placed it on my head.

5. Using the brush tool, I added a mustache onto my face.

6. I added the gloves, and then using the magic wand tool, I erased the background.

7. I constructed the background from the Super Mario World game through sprite ripping a snes rom.

8. I constructed the terrain from the Super Mario World game through sprite ripping a snes rom.

9. I added the flying flower from the Super Mario World game through sprite ripping a snes rom.

10. I added a picture of Link from the game Zelda. I acquired that sprite rip through the internet.

11. I added a picture of Magus from the Chrono Trigger game through sprite ripping a snes rom.

12. I added a picture of Boo from the Super Mario World game from a sprite rip that I acquired through the internet.

13. I added the Title "32 Bit Memories".

14. I used the filter "Lens Flare" for the Background to give it a look of Sunlight.

15. I used the drop shadow effect for the title.

16. I added the Nintendo Logo to the bottom of the picture that I acquired through the internet.

17. I flattened the image and saved the image.

Cd Back Cover


1. I added the red side panels.

2. I added the title to both side panels

3. I added the nintendo logo to each side panel that I acquired through the internet. It was on a picture of a shirt, which I cropped.

4. I added the Compact Disc Logo to each side panel that I acquired through the internet.

5. I added 2 separate backgrounds to the picture. Both are set at 50% transparency. Both were done with a gradient tool. The Effects were a pinstripe style that I made personally for photoshop. The effect was used consistenly on video game manuals.

6. I added the picture of myself on the page. It didn't look right, so through a bit of trial and error, I found "photocopy" achieved my desired effect. This effect was used consistently on older video game manuals.

7. I added the table of contents to the page.

8. I added the description of the CD.

9. I added the copyright information to the page.

10. I added a picture of a UPC that I acquired through the internet.

11. I added a picture of Red Shroom from the Super Mario World game from a sprite rip that I acquired through the internet.

12. I flattened the image and saved the image.